Random stuff! Random stuff!

Fast, colorful, and cool

I enjoyed the entire thing. You used brilliant colors, fluid movement, and even Flapjack. He was the best part, lol. ADVENTURE!

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

20 minutes? 20 minutes of AWESOME!!!

When I saw that the video was twenty minutes long, I was hesitant to watch. I started it, and before I knew it, it was over. I enjoyed it a lot. You don't realize how much time has actually gone by because it's so well done. The animations are spot on with the voice acting, and the voice acting is great. The video has great jokes, great humor, and a storyline that, although it's not deep, is very entertaining. If you rewrote this with original characters and a change of storyline that wasn't based around the Triforce, I think you'd have a pretty awesome sitcom on your hands.

Emptygoddess responds:

Twenty minutes of pure awesome? Or just slightly distilled awesome?

Best Clockday Movie Ever Best Clockday Movie Ever

Umm,...no?

This wasn't funny at all. All that was thrown around was mindless drug references and the f-word over and over. The jokes were stale and the overall idea was done better by others already. If you have to pick a favorite Clock Day movie, keep looking. I give a 3 out of 10 for visuals and effort.

TurdClock responds:

cry me a river - justin timberlake

Rpg fighting game engine. Rpg fighting game engine.

Needs Improvement

The game isn't too bad, it just needs some more to it. I understand that it's just a test, so I hope you can put out a pumped up version of this game sometime in the future. It could really use some backgrounds and colorful animations. Character selection would be nice, also. So, I'm giving it a 4/10 because of the fact that it is indeed just a test. Go over it, make it pretty, and add more depth and I think you'll have something awesome on your hands.

Kashmir Kashmir

Awesome Picture!

I love the characters depicted here and I especially love the coloring.

Impkid responds:

AT LAST! a comment! xD thanks for braking the silence dude, thx for the comment

Worm Hag Worm Hag

I love this stuff!

I love these pictures. You draw them so well and with so much detail. If you ever painted one of these pictures, I think you would reserve yourself a spot in heaven. I'm assuming you don't paint them because how long it would take, especially considering how long it probably took already! Your proportions are stretched, but don't take that in a bad way. That's what catches my eye about these. These pictures are good at leading the viewers eye where you want it to go. Excellent work. The only reason I'm rating 9/10 is because I would love to see this work lit up with color. You have a great eye for detail, my friend. Keep up the good work!

Cookie? Cookie?

Awesome

This is a very well illustrated picture that leaves me with many, many questions. I like that. Great Job!