Random stuff! Random stuff!

Fast, colorful, and cool

I enjoyed the entire thing. You used brilliant colors, fluid movement, and even Flapjack. He was the best part, lol. ADVENTURE!

LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders LoL: Oh Yes And Spiders

20 minutes? 20 minutes of AWESOME!!!

When I saw that the video was twenty minutes long, I was hesitant to watch. I started it, and before I knew it, it was over. I enjoyed it a lot. You don't realize how much time has actually gone by because it's so well done. The animations are spot on with the voice acting, and the voice acting is great. The video has great jokes, great humor, and a storyline that, although it's not deep, is very entertaining. If you rewrote this with original characters and a change of storyline that wasn't based around the Triforce, I think you'd have a pretty awesome sitcom on your hands.

Emptygoddess responds:

Twenty minutes of pure awesome? Or just slightly distilled awesome?

Best Clockday Movie Ever Best Clockday Movie Ever

Umm,...no?

This wasn't funny at all. All that was thrown around was mindless drug references and the f-word over and over. The jokes were stale and the overall idea was done better by others already. If you have to pick a favorite Clock Day movie, keep looking. I give a 3 out of 10 for visuals and effort.

TurdClock responds:

cry me a river - justin timberlake

Bigheads big adventure Bigheads big adventure

Nice!